About Smokyfish Ltd.
Smokyfish Ltd. was founded as a game development company by Ivan Samokish and Constantine Tereshenko. We are just two individuals who want to create and publish deliciously fun games for Android, iOS, Mac or Windows. While we work on our main menu during our spare time, Smokyfish Ltd. has a range of “sidedishes” to offer, including the following:
- Application Development
- Website Development (WordPress/Woocommerce, Prestashop, Shopify, Custom PHP)
- Website Design
- Branding (Logos, Letterheads, Social Media Banners, Business Cards, Posters, etc.)
- Page Speed Optimization (Google Pagespeed Insights, GTmetrix, etc.)
- Social Media PPC
- W3C Compliance/Optimization
- Outsourcing Solutions (Remote PMs, Full-Stack Developers, iOS/Android Developers, etc.)
- Business Development Consultation
On a sidenote, Smokyfish Ltd. creates original artwork, illustrations and designs for all its games. Our website will feature demo gameplay videos, trailers or other application or game-related materials published on the Apple Store, Google Play, Steam or any other platforms. All work is original and all rights are reserved by Smokyfish Ltd.
Smokyfish Ltd. has a long history as a web development company, since 2014 (with a name change in 2017), that is focused on in-house game development. However, Smokyfish is currently open for work on commission or partnership with individual clients or companies to provide our usual range of sidedishes. Our web design and development kitchen is open for business! Check out our full sidedishes menu here!
Back in high school a classmate could not pronounce Ivan’s last name. Instead they said “SMOKYFISH” and that nickname has stuck ever since. The Smokyfish logo is influenced by the Japanese Maneki-neko (招き猫), which is a talisman/charm believed to bring good luck to the owner (Wikipedia).
Ivan Samokish rebranded the previous company name founded in 2014 to Smokyfish Ltd. in 2017 to develop and publish games. Ivan is the creative force behind all the ideas featured and published by Smokyfish. If you are interested, you can learn more about Ivan’s experience on LinkedIn.
Some of Ivan’s favourite games include: The Legend of Zelda series, Death Stranding, Witcher 3, Stardew Valley and the Yokai Watch series.
- 6 years of combined work experience in Project Management and Web Development
- 2 years of experience in Online Marketing, Branding and Graphic Design
- Digital Product Development marketing, branding and implementation
- Creative Direction and Concept Design experience since 2014
- Employed in a top marketing and outsourcing agency, Mobilunity in Kyiv, Ukraine for 1 year
- Employed in one of the top SEO firms, Over The Top SEO for over 4 years
- Proven & Reliable Remote Employment Experience since 2014
- Application UI Design
- Branding Design
- Game Illustration
- Publication Design
- HTML Templates
- Website Design
- WordPress Themes
Ivan founded Smokyfish Ltd. as game development company to publish in-house games on Android, iOS, Mac and Windows. Smokyfish Ltd. is open for business either on a per-project, contractual or partnership agreement should you require assistance developing your own game. If you are either an individual or a company looking for help, please get in touch.
Constantine has over 10 years of experience as a web developer. He studied Computer Science at the National Technical University Kyiv Polytechnic Institute in Ukraine. Constantine joined Smokyfish as a Lead Developer to optimize workflow, development quality and turnaround times.